Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's my first time

I'm a nerd, a geek, an otaku I like a lot of unique stuff. Ever since I was kind I liked superheroes. I remember my first comic it was a Amazing Spider-Man comic. Don't have it now lost it when I moved, anyway that issue got me into comics.With shows like Spider-Man,Batman: The Animated Series and Superman I already like the characters so it was realitvly easy for me to get into the books. And around the same time I was watching Toonami like all the other kids of my generation with DBZ,Gundam,and Rurouni Kenshin.

Guys, whoever is going to read this I want you to know one thing. This is my very first time posting and doing a blog of any kind. So it's going to be rough at first but I'm going to improve. I hope you guys and girls like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment