Monday, May 10, 2010

Nononono

Author: Okamoto Lynn




Artist: Okamoto Lynn



Summary


Nonomiya Yuuta, a Skii Jumper aiming for Olympic Gold, bursts onto stage with his exceptional skills. However, his biggest problem is that he is not really a "HE"... This Yuuta is actually Nonomiya Yuuta's twin sister, Nonomiya Nono... And with Women's Skii Jump not being an Olympic catagory, hiding her true identity is the only way for her to achieve the dreams of her father and brother.

This is a manga that I've recently gotten into thanks to my older sibling, who has been pushing me to get me to bet back into reading and watching manga and anime. It is a strong title that has a lot of drama and strong character building. I don't know if it's out in stores like Borders or a Barnes and Nobles but it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment